GT vs MI will be today’s most exciting match which will play at Ahmedaba Narendra Modi Stadium. The defending champions Gujarat Titans (GT) are all set to take on the 5-time winners Mumbai Indians (MI) on April 25 at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. Notably, the visiting team have lost 3 of their first 6 games and are currently 7th on the TATA IPL 2023 Points Table, while the Hardik Pandya-led side started the season really well, with the 4 wins out of the 6 matches.
GT vs MI Match Details:
Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians, Match 35, IPL 2023
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Date & Time: Tuesday, April 25, 7:30 PM IST
Telecast: Star Sports Network
Streaming Details: JioCinema
GT vs MI Match Preview:
The Gujarat Titans (GT) have won 4 matches while the Mumbai Indians (MI) have been victorious in the 3 games this season. The Gujarat Titans started their campaign with 2 wins but came short in the 3 matches against Kolkata Knight Riders because of that monstrous inning from Rinku Singh. They quickly bounced back in the next game but fell short again against Rajasthan Royals.
Gujarat Titans (GT) Team Updates:
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will be probably open the inning.
- Hardik Pandya will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hardik Pandya was highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Vijay Shankar and Abhinav Manohar will be handling the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujarat Titans as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohit Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
Mumbai Indians (MI) Team Updates:
- Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma will be probably open the inning.
- Cameron Green will bat at the one-down position. He is backbone of the batting team.
- Cameron Green is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tim David will handle middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Piyush Chawla and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jason Behrendorff and Arjun Tendulkar will lead the pace attack of his team.
GT vs MI Pitch Report:
The pitch at the Narendra Modi Stadium is a balanced one and It is expected to in favour of the pacers initially, but as the game goes on, spinners are likely to come into the picture. Anything above 175 will be a good total on the surface.
GT vs MI Probable Playing 11:
Gujarat Titans (GT): Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shubman Gill, Hardik Pandya (c), Vijay Shankar, Abhinav Manohar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma
Mumbai Indians (MI): Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Tilak Varma, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Cameron Green, Nehal Wadhera, Arjun Tendulkar, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Hrithik Shokeen
GT vs MI Today’s Match Prediction:
Considering the combination of the Mumbai Indians are expected to win this match.
GT vs MI Dream11 Prediction Today Match:
Keeper: Wriddhiman Saha
Batters: Shubman Gill, David Miller, Surya kumar Yadav, Tim David, Tilak Varma
All-rounders: Hardik Pandya, Hrithik Shokeen
Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Jason Behrendorff, Jofra Archer
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.