SRH vs MI will become the most exciting match for today. The IPL 2023 season 16 will continue on Tuesday, April 18, as Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) will take on Mumbai Indians (MI) in Match 25, at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad. Both the teams are coming into the fixture having won their previous two encounters and will be eager to complete a hat-trick of wins against each other.
SRH vs MI: Match Details
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians, Match 25, IPL 2023
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad, India.
Date & Time: Monday, April 18, 7:30 PM IST
Telecast: Star Sports Network
SRH vs MI: Match Preview
In the IPL 2023 you will see its 25th match of this season between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Mumbai Indians.
Sunrisers Hyderabad will be taking on Mumbai Indians for the first time in the 25th match of this season of the Tata IPL 2023.
Sunrisers Hyderabad is currently placed at the 9th position on the points table of this season of IPL 2023 whereas the Mumbai Indians is currently placed at the 8th spot on the points table.
Sunrisers Hyderabad played the 4 matches in this season of the IPL 2023 where they managed to win the two matches while Mumbai Indians also played 4 matches in this season where they also won the 2 games.
SRH vs MI: Pitch Report
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium is a Batting pitch and a total of 2 matches have been played on this pitch in which the team bowling first has won 2 matches and the team batting first has won 0 matches. The average score on this pitch is 196. Bowling first after winning the toss would be the right decision.
SRH vs MI: Probable Playing 11
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH): Harry Brook, Mayank Agarwal, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram ©, Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Abhishek Sharma, Marco Jansen, Mayank Markande, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Umran Malik, Washington Sundar
Mumbai Indians (MI): Rohit Sharma, Cameron Green, Ishan Kishan (wk), Tilak Varma, Suryakumar Yadav ©, Tim David, Arjun Tendulkar, Hrithik Shokeen, Piyush Chawla, Duan Jansen, Riley Meredith
RCB vs CSK: Today’s Match Prediction
Considering the combination of Mumbai Indians are expected to win this match.
RCB vs CSK Dream11 Prediction Today Match
Keeper: Ishan Kishan (vc)
Batsmen: Rohit Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Harry Brook (c), Tilak Verma, Mayank Agarwal
All-rounders: Aiden Markram, Chris Green, Marco Jansen
Bowlers: Piyush Chawla, Umran Malik
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Team Updates
- Harry Brook and Mayank Agarwal probably open the inning.
- Harry Brook was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aiden Markram and Abhishek Sharma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aiden Markram will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Heinrich Klaasen will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Mayank Markande and Aiden Markram will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mayank Markande is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Umran Malik and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
Mumbai Indians (MI) Team Updates
- Ishan Kishan and Cameron Green will probably open the inning.
- Ishan Kishan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Tilak Varma will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Suryakumar Yadav will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Mumbai Indians. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Piyush Chawla and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Riley Meredith and Duan Jansen will lead the pace attack of his team.